Catalyst Trusteeship Limited acts as a Trustee for various transactions involving “Loan Against Shares” and provides calculations of daily coverage, sends monitoring reports, ascertains top-ups/top downs and delivers notices, among other activities.
Share Pledge Trustee is often appointed as Monitoring Agent for valuation of shares and calculating the Asset Coverage Ratio.
- Team comprises of Legal Experts, Bankers, Chartered Accountants and Financial Experts with real world knowledge and over two decades of experience.
- Well-trained staff who ensures timely and accurate calculating and reporting of all key deliverables.
- We have developed our own exclusive software for managing end to end operations.
- Monitor the Loans against Shares.
- Vet the transaction documents provided by the Lender.
- Monitor the compliance laid down in Share Pledge Agreement.
- Monitor the Valuation of Shares on an ongoing basis.
- Hold the shares as security on behalf of Lenders as Share Pledge Trustee.
- Give top-up notice and top-down notice when required.
- Intimate Lender upon receiving margin money / top-up.
- Provide monitoring report on daily / weekly / monthly basis reflecting various covenants.
- Sell the shares upon invocation of pledge on Lender’s instructions.
- Open an escrow account and transfer the proceeds of shares received from the broker to Lender’s account in case of invocation of security.