Skip to content
What we do
- In securitisation, the assets known as Asset Backed / Mortgaged are assigned to Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) who issues PTC’s to investors in such SPVs.
- Catalyst Trusteeship Ltd is the leading Trusteeship Company for Securitisation and holds substantial market share of the entire industry. A typical process of asset securitization involves sale of specific receivables to a Special Purpose Vehicle (“SPV”). While globally different forms of entities are used as SPVs in India , trusts make up the most popular form of SPV structure.
- Awarded Best Trustee of the year in 2017 & 2018 in ‘Securitization Summit’ organised by Indian Securitisation Foundation.
- Number of years in the securitisation industry: 4.5 years
- Total number of transactions during the year 2017-18: 600 transactions.
- Total value of the receivables handles during the year 2017-18: Rs 72,400 crores
- Total value of the receivables handled during the lifetime: Approx Rs 1,80,000 crores
- Total value of the receivables currently under management: Rs 80,000 crores
- Innovative structure handled during the year: Vendor Receivable, CLO, Education Loan, Consumer Durables etc.