Skip to content
What we do
- Ensure that all the SEBI Regulations & Guidelines are adhered to.
- Ensure that the Issuer makes interest payments & redemptions on a timely basis.
- Advise and ensure that the Issuer complies with all the necessary documentary and other procedures for creation of the stipulated security.
- Safeguard interest of debenture holders by creation of stipulated security and by ensuring adequate asset coverage ratio.
- Carry out enforcement for the benefit of the debenture holders while complying with necessary laws and regulations.
- Offer our inputs on structuring transactions.
- Discussion with various stakeholders at the structuring stage.
- Advise the Issuers during the lifecycle of the NCDs regarding regulatory requirements.
- Advise the best course of action in case of enforcement.
- Vetting of transaction documents.
- · Guide the issuer company in the process of security creation.
- Thorough Due-Diligence at the time of security creation through empanelled professionals.
- Creation and holding of the charge for and on behalf of the investors and hold the transaction documents in safe custody.
- Follow up with the Issuer to ensure adequate security cover.
- Always protect the interest of the debenture/bond holders right from creation of the security till enforcement of the security.
- Timely intimation to debenture holders upon happening of various events.
- System-based monitoring of the security cover and financial covenants by seeking periodic information from the Issuer.
- Ensure full compliance of the provisions of Companies Act, SEBI Regulations, RBI Guidelines and Trust Deed.
- Keeping debenture holders updated on any revision of the credit rating of the debentures by Rating Agency.
- Timely and Effective resolution of investors complaints, if any.
- Conversion / Redemption of debentures in accordance with the offer document / trust deed.
- Timely updates on default cases through Mobile App.