Nature of work
Act as Trustee for Public Deposits accepted by Companies and NBFCs across India in accordance with the guidelines issued by RBI and NHB
- Handled Trusteeship activities for a large number of companies and NBFCs relating to raising their public deposits.
- Thorough knowledge of RBI and NHB regulations and ensuring compliance of the same.
- Ensure payment of principal and interest amounts on due dates to deposit holders
- Obtain No Default Certificate from the Chartered Accountant confirming timely payment of interest and principal amounts to the depositors
- Ensure compliance with RBI and NHB regulations by companies / NBFCs
- Enable maintenance of Statutory Liquid Assets as per RBI and NHB Directions
- Verify quarterly returns (NBS 1, NBS 2, NBS 3) submitted to RBI and NHB
- Updating/Notify Issuers on amendments in Regulations on Acceptance of Public Deposits.