We have been managing the Provident Fund for various companies across diverse sectors since last two decades.
Presently managing over 40,000 member accounts and accumulated corpus of Rs 1400 Crores.
We offer End to End Outsourcing Solution for Management of Gratuity, Superannuation, Pension and Provident Funds. Also provide services to un-exempted establishments for compliances under EPF Act, 1952
Benefits to Employees
- 24*7 access to PF account.
- Web Log in to View their PF Balance, Status of Loan Processing or other activities, Regular mobile update on their PF Balances.
- Online application facility for loans/withdrawals.
- Dedicated Help-desk for Non-routine queries.
- Mobile App for smartphone users.
Employee Data Management
- Maintenance of individual employee master data & nominations
- Processing of advances against PF
- Recovery management of loans
- Processing of claims
- Issuing annual PF statements (PF Slips) to employees
- Speedy Withdrawal / transfer of PF
- Facilitating UAN generation/Linking
- Maintenance of books of accounts
- Preparation of financial statements
- Attending audit of the Trust
- Filing of Income tax return of the Trust
Secreterial & Other Services
- Conducting Trustee meetings
- Preparation of agenda and other papers for Trustee meetings
- Maintenance of Trustee meeting minutes
- Attending PF inspection/Compliance Audit
- Filling of periodical returns to RPFC & Replies to PF authorities
- Latest updates on Act amendments
- Preparation of annual investment plan
- Advising on the investment selection
- Monitoring the Investment
- Negotiating the investment deals with brokers/third party
- Monitoring of Interest and redemptions
- Conversion of old physical securities into D-mat
- Investment Portfolio valuation/analysis
- Maintaining the employee data
- Filling periodical returns
- Pension claim documentation
- Filling pension claims with RPFC
- Follow up for pending cases
- IW Returns and COC
- Managing OTCP portal on behalf of The Employer