What We Do
- Handle documentation and SEBI compliances on behalf of the client.
- Assign and monitor the duties of the Investment Manager such as signing agreements, operating and managing funds, preparing periodic reports, etc.
- Execute and Register Indenture of Trust
- Execute Investment Management Agreement
- Process SEBI application for AIF registration
- Vet Private Placement Memorandums – Issued by Investment Manager on behalf of the Trust
- Vet and sign Contribution Agreements (amongst the Trustee, IM and Investors)
- Sign documents / certificates as per the regulations and as required by the regulating bodies, authorities, bankers and DPs etc.
- Sign documents for obtaining PAN, TAN and for other registration for the trust
- Ensure uploading of documents and/or information on SEBI portal
- Obtain Annual Compliance certificate on fund operations from Investment Manager
- Sign Financials of the Trust
- Sign Income Tax Return of the Trust
- Appointment of Auditors for Trust accounts
- Maintain continuous interaction with the Investment Manager
- Attend to queries / grievances of Investors
- Oversee the functioning of the Trust