Skip to content
What we do
- Ensure that all SEBI regulations are adhered to so that the Issuers are free to focus on their business.
- Ensure that the Issuers makes interest payments & redemptions in a timely manner
- Advise and ensure that the Issuer is in compliance with all the necessary documentary and other procedures for creation of the securities
- Safeguard interest of debenture holders by creation of stipulated security and ensuring adequate asset coverage ratio.
- Carry out Enforcement for the benefit of the Debenture Holders while complying with necessary laws and regulations.
- Vetting of transaction documents.
- Guide the issuer company on the process of security creation.
- Enforcement of security on the instruction of the Debenture / Bond Holders.
- Following up with the Issuer to ensure adequate security cover.
- Always protect the interest of the debenture/Bond holders right from creating security till enforcing the security.
- Creation and Holding the charge for and on behalf of the investors and hold the transaction documents in safe custody.
- Monitor the security cover and financial covenants by seeking periodic information from the issuer company;
- Ensure full compliance of the provisions of Companies Act, SEBI Regulations, RBI Guidelines and Trust Deed
- Keeping Debenture Holders updated on any revision of the credit rating of the Debentures by Rating Agency
- Timely and Effective resolution of ‘investors’ complaints.’ if any
- Conversion / Redemption of debentures in accordance with the offer document / trust deed